Hannah's Blog

Challenge #4

| 1 Comment

Challenge #4

For challenge #4 we have to pick a passion and insert a picture, my passion is ice hockey! Hockey is a team sport played on ice, The game is played between two teams with six players (five skaters and a goalie) on the ice.¬†Five members of each team skate up and down the ice trying to take the puck and score a goal against the opposing team. There are different types of hockey, feild hockey, ball hockey and of course ice hockey. Anyone can play hockey if you just set set your mind to it, you don’t have to be a star athlete to play. Hockey is a great exercise and that is why I love it!! Hockey is a team sport and playing hockey I have learn teamwork, to work with others and work as a team.Shinny Hockey the Austrian Way
Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Roland Peschetz via Compfight

One Comment

1. Hey Hannah,
    I love hockey too! Unfortunately, I live in Florida and it is nearly impossible to play hockey haha. My favorite team is the Philadelphia Flyers. What is yours? I used to play hockey for a couple years, but then I stopped. Do you play. Hey if you can check out my blog (http://louisfsblog.edublogs.org/).
    ~Louis